If an injured worker cannot return to his or her usual and customary occupation due to doctor imposed permanent restrictions, you may be entitled to vocational rehabilitation.

Vocational rehabilitation can you help you develop new skills and find a different job. This can help you find new gainful employment to earn money, stay busy and support your family. We oversee the process to help try to avoid an insurance company’s vocational trainer from finding you are not cooperating and cutting of your benefits on that basis.

Many of our clients have only known one occupation and we understand it may be stressful to transition into a different job.

At Sostrin and Sostrin, we fight on your behalf to get the insurance company to pay for the vocational training that our clients may need to ease this transition.  Call us today, to find out how we can help you.